Monday, August 10, 2009

High School Life: Learning From the Challenges


Learning is gaining of knowledge or the acquired of knowledge or skil through study. In the first quarter of the school year 2009-2010, I have learned so many on my experiences. Specially in the T.L.E. subject, we studied and learned about the "History of Internet" and all about Internet, where did start, who made it, who discovered it and also its uses. I also learned to be more responsible in doing my assignment.



Problems and challenges that passed in our life are normal and we cannot skip from it. In the school, even if we are simple students, we or I also encountered challenges in our school life. Challenges in all subject areas. Quizzes, projects, activities, responsibilities tese are the challenges of being a student. Like me, I always give all my hundred percent effort in order to address with this challenges.



Praying, studying hard, having a possitive mind and attitude, and being a responsible student, this are the ways that I always used to be able to address to the challenges in my school life.



Moving on, this experiences will help me to be more stronger in the near future. And will also help me to face the challenges that Jesus give to me, because as they say, experience is the best teacher.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your right!:)

    the composition on your blog is nice and easy to understand...

    study hard...

    ReplyDelete
  3. job well done miss cardenas.....keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete